- Clarity of vision at all vision distances : near, far and everything in between
- Adapt quickly to your new glasses
- Seamless transitions between seeing zones
- Reduced image distortions across all vision zones
Wave 2.0 Technology
A design innovation which maps pupil size whilst utilising the latest wavefront technology.
- Coma control to reduce higher order aberration
- Axis control to keep the axis of unwanted astigmatism vertical in order to meet the eye preference
- Power control to extend vertically the zone of stabilised near power
In addition to analysing the entire beam of light, the lens calculation now integrates every possible pupil diameter.
80%* of presbyopes have a different prescriptions for left and right eyes. This visual gap requires our brains to work harder to merge retinal images. The new Binocular BoosterTM technology manages this difference along the meridian line, providing effortless vision through perfectly seamless transitions between near and distance vision zones.
Varilux Physio 3.0 are manufactured using digital surfacing, ensuring the performance of the lens is optimised.
|Lineis 1.74||Stylis 1.67||Ormix 1.6||Airwear 1.59||Orma 1.5|
|Code - Varilux Physio 3.0||233||231||230||232||220|
|Code - Varilux Physio 3.0 short||244||242||241||243||234|
|Range||-18 to +13||-14 to +9||-12 to +8||-10 to +6||-10 to +6|
|Addition||0.75 to 4.00||0.75 to 4.00||0.75 to 4.00||0.75 to 4.00||0.75 to 4.00|
|Transitions||Sun||Personalisation||Eye Protect System|
|Crizal Prevencia||Signature GEN 8||Xperio Polarised||Eyecode||Yes|
|Crizal Sapphire UV||Style Colours||E-Mirror UV||AVA|
|Crizal Drive||XTRActive||React Tint||f-360°|
|Crizal Easy UV||Essicolour Tint|
|Crizal Sun UV||Silver Shadow CT|