- Adapt quickly to your new glasses
- Lenses that improve visual and postural comfort when using a tablet, PC or bigger screens like television
- Optimised for smartphone use to maintain a natural posture when using a phone
From research to Digitime
To create comfortable progressive vision, we researched and developed a new parameter called “Screen Distance”, which corresponds to the distance between the eye and the computer screen. This research identified, when people aged 45 - 65 using multiple digital devices, 70% of people suffer from tired eyes, 60% of people have trouble reading small characters and 70% of people complain about neck and shoulder pain. Varilux Digitime is available in three designs, Near, Mid and Room, to cater for these varible screen distances. Varilux wearers now have the perfect accompanying pair of glasses to improve their specific screen tasks.
- Read small characters more easily : 6 patients out of 10 have to make additional efforts to read small characters. Varilux Digitime includes an additional power below the near vision zone to support accommodative efforts when using a smartphone. This additional power makes small characters easier to read.
- Ensure natural posture in front of smartphones : each vision zone is ergonomically positioned to offer optimal postural comfort.
- Relaxed eyes, even for prolonged use of smartphones : 70% of patients suffer from tired eyes. By integrating an additional power at the bottom of the lens, visual stress, which can result in blurred vision is reduced and eyes stay relaxed.
- Comfortable smartphone usage with Ultra Near Zone : Varilux Digitime introduces a fourth zone in the lens named the Ultra Near Vision zone. This is an additional power below the near vision zone to help with the accommodative effort. Varilux Digitime is the ideal lens for digital devices users. They are also perfectly suited to other near and intermediate vision activities. However, they are not suitable for activities requiring clear distance vision such as driving.
|Stylis 1.67||Ormix 1.6||Airwear 1.59||Orma 1.5|
|Code - Near||077||064||043||035|
|Code - Mid||127||113||831||090|
|Code - Room||169||162||152||134|
|Range||-14 to +9||-12 to +8||-10 to +6||-10 to +6|
|Addition||0.75 to 3.50||0.75 to 3.50||0.75 to 3.50||0.75 to 3.50|
|Transitions||Sun||Personalisation||Eye Protect System|
|Crizal Sapphire UV|
|Crizal Easy UV|
Screen distance parameter
- New parameter called “Screen Distance” : corresponds to the distance between the eye and the computer screen.
- Varilux Digitime is available in three designs, Near, Mid and Room.
- Varilux wearers now have the perfect accompanying pair of glasses to improve their specific screen tasks.