- Repels dust particles for clearer vision and easy to clean lenses
- Repels bothersome smudges for visual clarity and easy to clean lenses
- Scratch resistant : ensuring clear vision, guaranteed for 2 years*
- Lenses will reflect UVA and UVB light
- Repels water droplets so lenses stay clear
- Up to 90% less reflections when driving at night(1). Comfortable vision and improved visual acuity
Why do we experience discomfort when driving at night?
Our vision is not adapted to this environment. Rod cells are the only photoreceptors in the retina to react to low lighting. This is what we call mesopic or night vision. Eye sensitivity is different in the day time than at night.
Crizal Drive is a premium anti-reflective coating that offers great clarity of vision. Thanks to the coating, performance reflections are up to 90% less when driving at night(1).
|Stylis 1.67||Ormix 1.6||Orma 1.5|
|Varilux XR Series||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Varilux Physio 3.0||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Single Vision Spheric Rx||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Reduces reflections on the road
- Glare reductions
- Scratch resistant
- Durable lenses
- UV protection
- Optimised for driving
Frequently Asked Questions
*Crizal scratch guarantee terms and conditions apply.
(1) vs. a standard hard coat lens with no anti-reflective coating
(2) in-Life Wearers Test “AR day and night” Eyedrive GERMANY - 2016 n=49