- Allowing for safe social distancing in practice
- Comprehensive eye screening in under 2 minutes
- Discount on monthly payments with Lens Rebate
The Wave Analyzer Medica 800 allows you to deliver a complete physiology analysis, combining several technologies to provide comprehensive screening of the eye. It can deliver 8 measurements in under 2 minutes, with wireless connectivity to facilitate easy data-sharing for follow-up monitoring.
- Based on wavefront and Shack-Hartmann technology
- Analysis of vision performance
- Real time evaluation of eye fatigue
- Screening for eye conditions
- Data can be exported to the Vision R 800 & 700
The Wave Analyzer provides comprehensive screening of the eye in less than 2 minutes
- Improved tonometry using fixation point & IOP value automatically corrected according to corneal thickness
- Placido rings topography helps analyze over 100,000 points of
cornea and provide Keratoconus probability index
- Provides a detailed view of the crystal lens opacity which is helpful
for identifying cataracts.
- Individual autorefractometer & pupil measurement for mesopic, photopic conditions and near vision
- Real time evaluation of the patient’s eye fatigue when focusing on
near by objects
- Topography and pupillometry for contact lens fitting and keratoconus detection
Frequently Asked Questions
What our customers think?
"It’s so quick and delivers so much information, the spectacle Rx is astonishingly accurate usually just a little adjustment for perfection. The pressure test is quick and having all of that information delivered in just under 2 minutes at a distance of over 1 metre is a huge help in both keeping the patients and staff safe."